Saturday 3 March 2012

Trip to Harrogate

I headed to Harrogate today to visit a country clothing boutique named Brace on Montpellier Parade. Brace stocks Liberty Freedom clothing and I wanted to learn more about the construction and fabrics of the brands garments in preparation for my interview.




The attention to detail was very obvious, as well as the high quality fabrics. A fabulous selection of linings have been used. I particularly like the shape of the cuffs, turned up to show the pastel shade lining.





After examining the jackets and skirts I decided to visit Betty's Tea room. Well worth a visit despite the 20 minute queue! Especially as they are now taking bookings for afternoon tea every weekend. You cant visit Harrogate with out popping into Betty's. Fantastic food with brilliant service.








No comments:

Post a Comment